Update: Thank you for all your feedback. A new version of my SMPLR/TRNS plugin is out now, version 2.0! Read below to see the changes I made into this new plugin.
The Hollt SMPLR/TRNS 2.0 M4L Plugin allows you to manipulate, automate and map the transient, whilst preserving mode, inside a simpler device by selecting the different warp modes (beats, tones, textures and complex pro).
Previously, as there was no option to get this done via automation inside Ableton, you had to do this manually. For example, when recording your transient envelope onto an audio track, you could not change it afterwards, as it’d be recorded audio.
In this plugin, every parameter and the warp mode selector is midi mappleble and could be automated inside Ableton Live!
How it works:
1) Load a simpler device after this plugin, and make sure the order / position persists: you can place midi effects in front of this plugin or you can add this plugin inside a drum or instrument rack, but the simpler always has to be loaded after the Hollt SMPLR/TRNS 2.0 M4L Plugin.
2) Once loaded, the plugin will change all the settings to the correct values inside the simpler in order to make it work.
3) You're good to go. play with the different warp modes (beats, tones, textures and complex pro) and turn the parameters inside the Hollt SMPLR/TRNS 2.0 M4L Plugin.
Version 2.0 updates:
1) Added all the warp modes.
2) Works inside a drum or instrument rack.
3) Updated the design.
4) Includes a warning message if the plugin is placed wrong.
5) You don't have to press a 'Make it Work' button anymore, as it does that automatically now.
Please keep an eye on my Gumroad page or any of my socials (@holltmusic) as I'm making more of these kind of plugins for Ableton.
The Hollt SMPLR/TRNS 2.0 Plugin
- The Hollt SMPLR/TRNS 2.0 Plugin
- Size683 KB